The Emblem of the Helping Hand award was created by Sojourner's Place as a symbol of help, support, and encouragement to 'up and coming' bloggers, and in appreciation for those who mentor those new to the blogosphere.
Laurie Ann at A Magnolia's Heart Beats gave me my very first blog award as an up and coming blogger...thank you so much, Laurie Ann! I am honored and touched. Bless you so much.
- Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.
- In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog or blog author with a link for others to visit.
- Each recipient must show the Emblem and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him.
- Link the Emblem to this post: Helping Hand: Much Obliged and Paying it Forward so that others will know it origin and impetus.
- If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll, Technorati Favorite list, or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
- Add your name to The Helping Hand meme at my new blog entitled The Emblem of the Helping Hand and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.
- Display the rules
Drum roll, please....
1. Esthermay at The Heart of a Pastor's Wife ... From the design of my blog to memes, Page Plus, Photobucket...the list goes on and on. You've really lifted me to a new level in blogging, and deserve many heartfelt thanks. Bless you, dear friend.
2. Michelle at Love Has a Face ...Your sacrificial love for the Savior is evident in all you do. You truly are an inspiration to me. XOXOXO
3. Miranda at Heathcote Safari ... Thank you for all your encouragement in my writing. You inspire me as a mother, writer, YWAMer, wife, friend, etc. etc. Thanks for walking this journey with me!
4. Jennie Joy at 'Til Kingdom Come ... Only having met you once, I've been impressed with your heart to follow God wherever He leads you, and am thankful for your ministry alongside Michelle. Looking forward to getting to know you better! Bless you, friend!
5. Nicole at Journey to Africa ... Your creative gift shines through in all you do, and inspires me to greater heights! Thanks for setting up the YWAM Arua blog, and for being free to be who you are. You rock, girlfriend.
Now for the 'up and coming' bloggers (sorry, I could only come up with 3)...they are more 'well-established' than 'up and coming', but I want to pay this award forward to them, and encourage any readers to visit their blogs and encourage them...
1. Otumidwa ...poetically inspiring, real in the face of challenges, sold-out for God. I miss you!
2. Billy and Joanna at Abiding in Africa ... you guys are amazing. Thanks for all the heart to hearts, White Castle dates, and washing machine uses! Love you!
3. Isunji at The "Quiet" One ... you make me laugh, and I appreciate that! I admire your heart for missions, and pray blessings on your up-coming mission trip to Zambia!
May God use you more and more as you give glory to Him through your writings.