Molding a lump of clay

Molding a lump of clay
I am a work in progress, molded by my Maker, refined by His fire, shaped with His love. Walk the journey with me.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Metamorphosis


I look at my life, my character, my attitudes, and
I see the miraculous transformation that only God could accomplish through His Holy Spirit.


I used to be like that ugly Monarch larva, crawling around on my belly through the muck of life.


But God lifted me up, and wrapped His loving arms around me, and began to work in my heart, in my mind, in my spirit, in my life. He breathed new life into these dry bones. He conformed me, and continues to transform me.



Every day I emerge a little bit more, being made into the likeness of the Son a little bit more, shedding the old me a little bit more.






How can I resist such a metamorphosis?



No comments: