Molding a lump of clay

Molding a lump of clay
I am a work in progress, molded by my Maker, refined by His fire, shaped with His love. Walk the journey with me.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Word-filled Wednesday


























They've fled the atrocities of demonic rebels known as the Lord's Resistance Army. They've left their homes, their farms, their peaceful way of life, for the relative safety of Kotomor Internally Displaced People's Camp in Pader District, Northern Uganda.

They have very little material wealth, none of the riches of the world.

But God's eyes are on them!

He loves them, and has good plans for their lives. He desires to lift them up and bring joy into their lives.

What an awesome God we serve! Who is like Him?

There is none.

For more Word-filled Wednesday head over to hostess Amydeanne at the 160 Acre Woods...

6 comments:

Denise said...

This is beyond precious.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, my problems are small, indeed! Powerful, precious post! Happy WFW!

Alex said...

An amazing photo - close to my heart. You may enjoy this photo: http://alihsee.blogspot.com/2008/07/suffer-children.html

Blessings to you!

Patty Wysong said...

oh wow. How abundantly blessed I am! Thank you, I needed that reminder!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful reminder! We are so blessed. May we ve ever thankful for God's blessings & provisions.

Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!

Gabi Dickinson said...

I've just come across your blog and am SO blessed by it! Please keep writing.
Blessings, sister!
Gabi
www.handsbuiltformercy.wordpress.com