Molding a lump of clay

Molding a lump of clay
I am a work in progress, molded by my Maker, refined by His fire, shaped with His love. Walk the journey with me.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm tweeting, Miranda!

After reading a post by another YWAMer and Communications Guru in South Africa, Miranda, I followed her link to a Time magazine article all about Twitter and how it is going to change the way we live.

I've been hearing about Twitter, but out here in the Pearl of Africa, with no broadband...only dial-up Internet that often crashes...the details of all these new social networking and communication innovations tend to whiz past us somewhere else in a cyberworld light years ahead of our own.

I have thus far avoided joining Facebook because I find it hard enough to keep up with e-mails and blogs and such given the hours it takes to download pages, but this article made Twitter sound so intriguing that I decided to give it a try.



So now I am an official Twitizen, and still not sure exactly what I've gotten myself into.


Thanks, Miranda!

No comments: