Molding a lump of clay

Molding a lump of clay
I am a work in progress, molded by my Maker, refined by His fire, shaped with His love. Walk the journey with me.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Granny Margie


Noah and Granny Margie, taken 2008



Another difficult situation...my granny is sick and not handling it well. She's depressed and discouraged and just wants it all to end.

She took me in after my mother died when I was 15...she is like a mother to me, and hearing about her physical and emotional pain is very difficult for me.

I'm starting my journey back to Washington State to see her tomorrow. It will take me 3 days and 4 flights to get there, and I'm still tired from all the travelling we've been doing over the last couple of months.

Plus I'm going alone, which I find hard. I wish John could go with me, but it's not possible right now.

Please pray for safe journeys, strength and good health for me, and peace for my granny.

And may the name of the Lord be praised.

2 comments:

CC said...

My prayers are with you on this journey. May you feel the prescence of the Holy Spirit with you every minute.
Blessings,
CC

Heathcote Safari said...

Will be really thinking of you an hoping you are graced beyond your expectations ... for the travel, the being alone, the giving of support to your gran, and everything else.
Lots of love!