Molding a lump of clay

Molding a lump of clay
I am a work in progress, molded by my Maker, refined by His fire, shaped with His love. Walk the journey with me.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

One tired mama

What a week!

Our internet's been down for 9 days (it just came back yesterday), and the electricity's been off for 4 days (not to come back anytime soon).

We've had the National Leadership Team here all week (see the YWAM Arua blog for update) which was excellent, but of course, we are now quite tired.


At times like these, in the midst of the challenges and exhaustion, I thank God for the 3 little wonders He blessed us with who (almost) always make me smile. No recent photos of Aidan, but I'll work on those for next time.





Kezi in her 'bling bling' outfit...a gift from an Indian friend.

























Noah and Kezi in their nursery school uniforms...Kezi's first year in school.




















3 comments:

Nicole MacIver Okiring said...

Viks, just wanna say I am lovin' your blogs; they look great! Hope everyone is well, miss all of you!!

Laurie Ann said...

Glad your internet is back up. The pictures are tooooo cute!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

"bling bling"
...that's precious!